Wednesday, June 09, 2010

Middle names I like


I have a dirty little secret. I have no middle name. My mom explains it to me thusly: "My mother, your grandmother, gave me the middle name 'i.' which is humiliating. i-what? i-robot? i-likey? No. just i, period. This is why, you, darling, have been saved from the humiliation of a horrible middle name. Consider it a blessing."

Okay. Got it. But just in the past few months I've been coveting. Middle-name-envy, if you will.

1. "Bombshell." Is this a crazy-great middle name or wha? It sort of sets the stage. Puts it out there. Gives you a goal to reach for. I don't even think you need all the tattoos to support a name like that. "Bombshell" says all you need to know.

And 2. "The Situation." I don't watch the show so I don't know to what "The Sitch" refers, but I like it! I mean, who doesn't want to be, not just a, but the situation? It looks like it requires a lot of ab work to be The Situation, but with a middle name like that, it's worth it. ...Jennifer The Situation Solow. I'm liking it!

No comments: